June 27th I waited for her to finish work at Bangsar Village 1 at Chatime and sat there and read a book she bought me called 'FEAR' (Michael Grant).
Then when she finally finished work she came and look for me at around 9.40pm...when I got up my leg started to cramp..and she went kicking at my leg >< then we walked slowly to the opposite road and took a taxi to Bangsar LRT Station.
And then we went home and I told her I wanna take her out on a proper date. So we both got ready and dressed up nicely too...she was so beautiful that night.
And we left her home around 11pm,then we went into my car and I drove off without any sense of directions.. Google Maps GPs sucks ==
I went through alot of wrong turns but somehow We actually found 1UTAMA so we went to the caroark thought we could get to watch a movie...who knew everything was closed that night...do we decide to go back to petaling jaya and I saw a nice German Restaurant so I parked my car and we walked to the restaurant. She ordered orange juiced and Salmon Fish.and I ordered Chicken Something. Was quite delicious too..we made fun of each other. And I held her hand..while listening to some old fashioned music. That moment really did felt like a proper and a romantic date.
After the meal we went home.each took our baths and went for bed.
We hugged each other tightly that night. we both slept at around 2am that night. She fell asleep first though...was so beautiful.
And I fell asleep a few minutes after her.





No comments:
Post a Comment